Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome Jerkface!

Welcome, ya Jerkface!

I don't know you, so I don't like you (yet?). You may want me to like you or you may not want me to like you.

What's important for you to understand about that last part is:
I don't give a fuck. I don't. No. Seriously. You can comment until your fingers hurt, but I still won't change my mind. I encourage you to write feedback. While you spend 30 minutes writing some opinion, that which is completely unimportant to me, I will be busy doing what I like to call "awesome shit."

I'm not mean nor nice, simply neutral.

I care about people. Really, I do, but only at a humanity level. Otherwise, I care about my own needs and the people who really mean something to me first.

I mind my own business and I do it well.



I do it my way.

So, welcome to my blog, Shithead!
It's my first blog but certainly won't be my last. (Unless.. I die before I decide to make another one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment